These Terms govern the relationship between you and the CloudSKUs website (the Service). By using the website you agree to the terms that are outlined on this page.
The Service includes the provision of information relating to Cloud services. This information is gathered automatically from cloud vendor API's, and augmented with information sourced from cloud vendor websites, services, and professionals. Whilst care is taken to provide the most accurate information possible the data may fall short of this goal.
- These Terms of Service may be modified at any time by posting the amended and restated Terms of Service at this location (www.cloudskus.com/about/terms). Any amendments to the Terms are effective from date of posting. Continued use of the Service after the amended Terms are posted to constitutes agreement and acceptance of the Terms. If you do not agree to any changes to the Terms, cease use of the Service.
- The Service may not be used for any illegal or unauthorized purpose in the jurisdiction in which you reside nor in the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom. All applicable laws, rules, and regulations must be adhered to throughout use of the Service.
- No official support is offered for use of this Service. Information is provided on an as-is basis, with no liability for errors and no recompense for inaccurate information.
- Access to the Service may be blocked at the discretion of the Service providers without warning or recourse. This action may be taken if terms are breached.
- CloudSKUs uses automated processes to acquire, augment, and publish data from cloud vendors. This content may be inaccurate, changed at any time, or incorrectly classified. It is not manually reviewed, and publishing this data does not imply any guarantee regarding accuracy.
- CloudSKUs does not endorse a particular vendor or service.
- Submission of content to CloudSKUs helps improve the quality of information provided by the Service. Submitting content grants permanent and irrevocable rights to CloudSKUs to edit and publish this content without attribution.
- CloudSKUs is not obligated to accept or publish submissions of content, corrections, or suggestions and does not provide feedback on the review status or usage of submitted content.
- Inbound links are not the responsibility of the Service: pages and URLs hosted as part of the Service may move at any time and without notice. Broken links may be replaced with redirects to new content in some cases.
- "Hotlinking" of material hosted by this site is prohibited. This includes but is not limited to: images, scripts, and documents.
- Screen scraping technology may not be used to harvest data from the site. Users requiring access to data API's should make contact to request this facility.
- You agree not to sell, resell, reproduce, duplicate, copy, or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission of CloudSKUs.
- CloudSKUs is not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of (or inability to use) the service.
- In no event will CloudSKUs, our suppliers, or partners be liable for any lost profits, or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising from or in connection with the Service or these Terms (however they arise, including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, employees, and suppliers harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- CloudSKUs does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- CloudSKUs does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable.
- CloudSKUs does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other Materials purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
CloudSKUs is designed to be accessible to everyone. Our accessibility statement describes the steps taken to ensure the Service is designed to meet the needs of all users.
Privacy and data protection
To get in touch, email me at: email@example.com.